PIP PAC are safer chemsex packs, innovated by gay men in 2014. You can purchase them through our SHOP.
Packs are made up of 40 ingredients some of which need to be printed, pinched, stuck together and folded before precision packed into a Post In Proportion (PIP) pack (PAC) mailing box. Uniquely, some contents are colour coded to reduce sharing and transmission of blood-borne infections including HIV and Hepatitis C.
Discretely packaged and posted 2nd and 1st class, packs fit through standard letterboxes. We would love to give PIP PAC away for free but they are not subsidised or receive government or grant funding. They are produced on a not for profit basis to give you the best value possible.
- 6 x 1ml Fixed Needle Syringes *
- 6 x Safe Loc single sharps box (with instructions)
- 6 x Alcohol Prep Pads
- 2 x Spoons with Filters *
- 1 x Measuring Syringe (2ml)
- 1 x ‘G’ Tracker (leaflet)
- 2 x Straws *
- 2 x Latex Gloves (large)
- 2 x 10ml ID Glide Lubricant Pillows
- 2 x Skins Condoms
- 4 x Electrolyte Tablets for salt replacement
- 2 x Mints
- 2 x Paper Wrist Bands *
- 1 x Safer Chemsex (A5 booklet)
- 1 x Bust Card: Your Rights on Arrest (A7 booklet)
* Colour coded to reduce sharing and transmission of blood-borne infections such as HIV and Hepatitis.